October 17, 2019 - The Hnatyshyn Foundation announces $75,000 in awards for Canada’s visual artists and curators. The $25,000 prize for outstanding achievement by a Canadian mid-career artist is awarded to Dana Claxton, while the winner of the $15,000 award for curatorial excellence in contemporary art is Catherine Bédard. The TD Bank Group Awards of $10,000 each for emerging artist and emerging curator go to artist Walter Scott of and curator Tarah Hogue. The William and Meredith Saunderson Prizes of $5,000 each for young artists go to Annie Beach, Evin Collis and Niamh Dooley.
For more information, see the News release.
Francis Choiniere is the second recipient of The Hnatyshyn Foundation - Christa and Franz-Paul Decker Fellowship in Conducting
-> News release - October 8, 2019
Tarah Hogue, curator, and Walter Scott, artist receive $10,000 TD Bank Group Awards for emerging curators and visual artists
> News release - October 17, 2019
- Developing Artist Grants
- Fellowship in Conducting
- Mid-Career Awards in the Visual Arts
- William and Meredith Saunderson Prizes for Emerging Artists
- TD Awards for Emerging Curator and Emerging Visual Artist
- Emerging Atlantic Artist Residency
- The Hnatyshyn Foundation - Fogo Island Arts Young Curator Residency
- Indigenous Art Awards